Today school was as fun as i thought .
I was veeeery late this morning .
I heard my handphone alarm ring but i off it and return back to sleep .
I sleep all the way until 6.45 . If my mum didnt woke me up , i wont be going school today .
Sheila waited for me really long :x
At school I was laughing like mad . Darren , Roy , Gabriel & myself were making sheila happy . In the end we were the one laughing like mad . Poor sheila ): She was so down today !
Hope she doesnt do anything silly .
After school i had my oral . I messed up everything :O
After oral went canteen wait for sheila . Chit chat with Fiona , Ivan , Triston and Ziwei .
Shortly after everybody left . Triston and me waited for Ivan to finish his oral cos we have something important to say . LOLS .
Home after that .
Ending here ... gonna do geography now . CIAOS .